Augmented integrity in ADAS as edge devices with safety assurance
Edge devices require flexible management of mixed-criticality applications such as the case of advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) with guarantees of real-time safety and cybersecurity.
AI bricks as hardware accelerators on the Edge while avoiding compromising the guarantees needed for critical applications.
- Low-level Hypervisor supporting AI-based hardware accelerators and flexible management of resources for mixed-criticality systems.
- Extension of a low-level hypervisor made by Siemens that has proven to be working and is distributed under GPL.
- Ensure safety by runtime monitoring, where monitors are correctly synthesized by the high-level domain-specific language.
- Domain-specific language supporting design, integration and customization of mixed-criticality applications.
- RTOS, ROS
- Domain-specific language (DSL)
- Verification toolchain
- High-integrity software and economic integration
- Avoid issues related to deployment on numerous different hardware platforms
- Economic AI-based bricks to perform high performance tasks for the next generation ADAS/AD.
- Provides increased level of safety to ADAS/AD
- Support of FPGA-based accelerators